Monday, September 27, 2010

Summary Post C4K #1 and #2

I posted on adriannav's Manifesto from Mr. Chamberlain's class.

My Learning Manifesto
  •  I PROMISE to ask questions about the subject when i don't get it.
  •  I PROMISE to show i want to learn.
  •  I PROMISE to have a good relationship with all teachers.
  •  I PROMISE to make my teachers proud of me and my work.
  •  I PROMISE to listen and do my work.
  •  I PROMISE to talk when I'm suppose to.
Hi Adriannav,
My name is Brittany Schneider and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. Your manifesto is great! I think if you keep a positive attitude, your learning experience will be much better than some others who may not have the same zest for education as you do. Your manifesto expresses a student that every teacher would love to teach. Keep up the good work!

I also commented on Kyla's blog as well. She had posted a presentation on her treehouse.

My comment follows:
Hi Kyla,
My name is Brittany Schneider and I am also friends with your mom as well as in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I love your presentation! I know you are going to be so excited to get it finished! I look forward to seeing the rest of it! Thank you for sharing with us.

I can't help but wonder if adriannav was one of the children who lost their password, because there have been no other posts from him/her. However, I very much enjoyed reading all of Kyla's blog. She seems very eager to learn new tricks and skills to enhance her blog and her individual posts. She is very enthusiastic within her posts. I enjoyed it so much, I have started "following" her to stay up to date on her new postings. I don't have any doubt that her blogging skills will help her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment